Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So Far So Good

Today after a 6 hour drive I arrived at Live In Fitness! It was such a hot day that I would defiantly pass way my first day of working out but the evening turned out to be beautiful so I think that I can make it =) I was shown around the facility and brought to my apartment. It is a 4 person apartment but only 3 of us are here now. My room roommate, Sara, is from England and is here for 2 weeks and Carolina is from Mexico and will be here 4 weeks. They are both super nice and I just love hearing Sara talk because of her accent. So I got all of my stuff up to my apartment and started unpacking. Dad had a meeting to go to and there really wasn't anything for him to do so he took of and of course I break down and cry. I cried when I said goodbye to my Mom back in Oregon! What 29 year old still has separation anxiety?! Me. I got all unpacked and my orientation wasn't for another 2 hours so I bummed around for a bit and went down to the meeting. I learned how to read my schedule, learned when and how to pick up my meals and got a tour of the place. I'm feeling a bit better about the whole thing.

So tomorrow morning starts with a bunch of stretching, meeting with my trainer, boxing and 2 minute drills - which are exercises (machines, dumbbells, cardio) done in 2-minute increments. In the afternoon I eat lunch, have another coaches meeting, TRX & Core - no clue what that is, Mat Class - no clue what that is either, a nutrition class and yoga. And that is what the first day holds for me. I will have to get back to you on what those other classes are later.

Well I better get ready for bed because it is the first day of my new "job" tomorrow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment