Sunday, September 4, 2011

Because I'm Worth It

I have some big changes coming up this week and it basically the reason why I started this blog. On September 7th I will be going to a place called Live In Fitness in LA for 6 weeks. Basically it is a resort where you work out all day every day. Think Biggest Loser minus all of the tv cameras. Not only will I be working out a lot but I will have nutrition classes, cooking classes and get to go to the grocery store to learn how to shop for the goals that I have. I will be going to have a complete lifestyle change and a jump start to hopefully a big weight loss. I am really excited to go and get started but also pretty anxious about all of the changes that will happen. I have never really liked change but with it comes challenges that only make you stronger.

I am taking on this adventure because I do need a change in my life. I have been very aware of my weight since I was in 5th grade, 10 years old. It has been a big road block to a lot of things that I want to do in my life. Go up a flight or two of stairs without getting winded, play sports without having to stop and rest every 5 min., bend over and tie my shoes and be able to get on a flight without having to ask for a seat belt extended. Those are just some of the things that I deal with on a daily basis and that is about as personal as I'm going to get right now. Some people will post before pictures in just shorts and sports bra but I don't feel the need to do that. I figure there are 29 years worth of pictures out there so I will just up date on the weight loss. And hopefully within a short amount of time I will be going on lots of dates and not have to resort to being a cat lady =)

Now is the time that all of that is going to change. I have moved back to Oregon where I have a lot of family and they will be a huge help and support system when I get back. I will be looking for a new full time job when I get back and most likely starting up a massage business on the side.

I have laid it out all on the line here and really opened myself up. I will be needing lots of support from my family and friends. And that is where you come in. An email, text or phone call of encouragement will really help me in the next few weeks.

I am really excited to start on this new adventure. I know it will be really hard, I will be really sore and will want to quit but I won't because I know that I'm Worth It.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome Tiffany! I wish you tons of luck! I know you'll do great =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, I have always thought you were beautiful. I remember in YW I told you that once an you gave me a funny look. Now that I am struggling with weight issues myself, I can understand a little of what you have been going through for so long. Just know that I have admired you from the beginning, regardless of size, and admire you even more now with the change you have committed to make. You can do it!!! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it Tiffany! :) :)

    Maybe you can come back to Oregon, and teach us some things!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany! holy moly this is an amazing time for you. you really sound passionate about this and I know that with this passion you can achieve anything! I am so excited for you with these lifestyle changes you're making in your life and I know that you are in the process of succeeding.

    You are so beautiful Tiff. I've always thought that. And i know that you are going to be one hottttt mama. I love you, girl. You are amazing, and an inspiration. Keep it up. Love you!

    ReplyDelete