Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Night Before Jitters

Today Dad and I drove from Oregon to Sacramento. A total of 9 hours and we have another 6 to go tomorrow. Awesome. We are staying at my cousin Allen's house and he and my Dad are talking in their "computer language" and talking about the best way to solve the rubix cube. I can follow along pretty well but most of the time it goes over my head.

The agenda tomorrow is to leave at 6 am and drive to LA. The whole time leading up to this trip I have been pretty excited but now that it is the night before I'm getting a bit anxious =) Especially since it is 100 degrees here, literally. I just keep on reminding myself that it is going to be a great experience and that I will learn a lot! Plus there are a bunch of other people going through the same things I am. I'm sure that once I am there I will love it but right now it is the fear of the unknown.

Thanks so very much to everyone that has sent me such thoughtful and encouraging message! I appreciate them so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment