Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 1 and 2

Wow. I knew it would be hard but WOW. I'm sore pretty much everywhere, I go to bed at about 9 pm every night and this LA sun is killing me. My first day was pretty good. I got familiar with the classes, coaches and sweating a lot. About half way through the day I got pretty emotional and then when I got back to my apartment I don't how many times I broke down and cried. Sometimes you just need a good cry - or a couple. I was mostly upset because I was wondering how could I let myself get this big that I had to come to a place like this to lose it. Plus the day was really hard and the though of doing that everyday for 6 weeks...oh boy. But I have two amazing roommates that talked it out with me and helped me feel better. I also met an amazing woman Trina that has "taken my under her wing" and has been really encouraging. To bad that she leaves tomorrow.

Today I had all different classes than yesterday so I got to learn a whole bunch of new stuff. I really enjoyed boxing. We put on latex gloves before we put the boxing gloves on and when we are done and take the latex gloves off it feels like you have just put your hands under a faucet there is so much sweat. I had a class called butts and guts and then right after that a core sculpting class and that just about killed me, I'm already feeling it =)

Tomorrow we work out for only 4 hours total and then on Sunday for 2 hours. I am so excited to go to church and get some spiritual nourishment! Not only for the emotional I have been feeling but also for all of the swearing I hear on a daily basis. I think that the F bomb was the word of choice today. It really bothered me! I am really going to do something about that.


Well it is almost my new bedtime =)

No comments:

Post a Comment