Wednesday, October 12, 2011

GOOOOOAAAAAL!!

Today I had my 5 week weigh in and I lost 7 lbs which brings me to 33 lbs in 5 weeks!! My original goal was to lose 30 lbs in 6 weeks but I sure did pass that. I'm so happy and proud of myself. Any weight I lose this coming week will just be a bonus =) I can't believe that I have only a week left! This has been my life for the last month and a half and I'm kind of nervous to get back to "real life" but at the same time excited to be able to put into practice everything that I have learned here. Just wanted to give a quick update. It is close to my bedtime so I have to male it short. Hope everyone is doing well! Love you!

11 comments:

  1. Waaaaahooooooo! Tiff that is so great! I can't wait to see you and here all about your adventure. I am totally proud of you and know that you can keep it up when you get home. Maybe we can be workout buddies? =) Love you and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! you are so incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing! You are doing so well =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahohoa!!! You go Tiffany! Congrats on making your goal! I can't wait to hear about the last week and see those pics of you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TIFFANY!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!! KEEP IT GOING STRONG!!! Just because you met goal, doesn't mean you can't make your goal AGAIN! love you and i'm soo stinkin proud of you, girl.

    ReplyDelete